The West Towns Network is a free, confidential resource and referral service for residents of Big Rock, Blackberry, Kaneville, Sugar Grove and Virgil townships. Callers are linked to over 80 agencies in Kane, Kendall and DeKalb counties that provide affordable health and human services. Services range from prenatal care to in home assistance for seniors, as well as counseling, substance abuse and general assistance.
Free, confidential resource and referral services to over 80 agencies in Kane, Kendall and DeKalb counties. We can help you find:
- Individual, marital or family counseling
- Substance abuse treatment
- Credit counseling
- Disability services
- Emergency housing
- Day programs for seniors
- In-home assistance for seniors
- Grief support
- Domestic violence services
- Sexual assault/abuse help
- Developmental screening & services for infants and toddlers
- Emergency financial assistance
- Support groups
- Help for depression or anxiety
- Mental illness treatment
- Respite services
- Parenting support
We are just a phone call or e-mail away. Contact us at 630/466-5236 or email@example.com. Or you can visit one of our conveniently located offices at 54 Snow Street in Sugar Grove or in room 10 of the Elburn Community Center, 525 N. Main Street.
- Advocacy and support for clients who are having difficulty getting the help they need. When a client needs assistance that is not covered by an area agency, Conley Outreach works with local churches and civic organizations to stand in the gap.
- The West Towns Community Resource Team. Comprised of representatives from health and human service agencies serving western Kane County, this group meets monthly to share information about programs and confer on clients with more complicated cases. Meetings are held at Waubonsee Community College’s Sugar Grove Campus on the 3rd Friday of the month. This group also sponsors an annual scholarship for a Waubonsee student majoring in human services or social work.